Re: [css3-ui] styling of form elements

> I respectfully suggest revising http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui/#appearance0

Charles,

I'm having trouble understanding what specific behaviors you are
looking for from the 'appearance' property.

Could you perhaps post a diagram or two demonstrating abstractly
(don't bother with pixel precision) both:
1. the default styling of the thing(s) you are talking about and
2. the alternative styling(s) of the thing(s)

Preferably with actual real world UI content, e.g. the nextmuni.com
example you give would be great.

In UI, people often use similar terms to refer to different things,
and thus I want to make sure I'm understanding your request correctly.

Thanks,

Tantek Çelik
editor, CSS3-UI

--