Re: CSS Variables

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 09:37:16 -0800
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:35 AM, Daniel Glazman
> Tab,
>
> It would be far easier to all of us if you could release
> a document before the discussion. Shaped like our old Variables
> proposal. A draft.
>
> W/o that, we cannot comment a given section or example and email
> is a bad kind of repository.

Good idea.  I'll write a draft today.

I wasn't sure if it was presumptuous to jump straight to "OH HEY GUYS
HERE'S A DRAFT HOPE YOU LIKE IT" for an issue with so much history in
the WG, so I opted for a simple explanatory email.  Reception has been
generally positive, though, which makes me happy.