variables/mixins in chrome

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 09:29:06 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I'm reading http://www.xanthir.com/blog/b49w0 and I am
really surprised to read "the time until this starts showing up in
nightly builds of Webkit is measurable in months"...

Your cross-css/javascript variables proposal raises a few important
concerns and I think the whole thing should be discussed in the WG
_BEFORE_ Google starts implementing it.

Last thing, I really dislike when a new proposal does not give back to
Caesar what belongs to Caesar, in other terms when references are not
present. It's a question of politeness, correctness and document
quality. The original proposal for CSS Variables is [1].

[1] http://disruptive-innovations.com/zoo/cssvariables/

</Daniel>