Re: [css4-ui]/[css4-selectors] Pseudo-class for selecting broken images & other external resources

From: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 11:30:13 -0500
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
I would think that most use-cases (including those spelled out by the
initial links) are more about HTTP errors... As long as the thing is about
readystate and did a consistent thing for all resources, I think that
things beyond that are a different class of problem -  i.e. whether
JavaScript threw an error once loaded or while interpreting or  an image
contained bad image data, etc.