Re: [css4-ui]/[css4-selectors] Pseudo-class for selecting broken images & other external resources

On 12/28/11 11:30 AM, Brian Kardell wrote:
> I would think that most use-cases (including those spelled out by the
> initial links) are more about HTTP errors...

I mostly know about the use cases we've had for this in Gecko and
Firefox extensions; every pseudo-class we implement for this was
directly required by a use case.

> As long as the thing is about readystate

There is no readystate on most resources.

> and did a consistent thing for all resources

Then it needs to not be defined in terms of readystate.

-Boris