Re: [css3-images] Resolving on gradient issues

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 14:26:18 -0700
To: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Cc: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 7:25 AM, Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Always ? Really ? I don't recall seeing an ED with a lot of
> substantive changes going straight to LC. (To be clear, I'm
> not saying the process prevents you from doing it but it seems
> peculiar given the nature of the changes and the controversy
> some of them have generated).

Can we please not have this discussion?  My intention is to publish an
LC draft.  If that involves going through a WD first, whatever.
That's irrelevant.  The point is, I'm done with Images 3, and would
like to cut it off and kick it further up the process chain.

I'd still like the WG to weigh in on the issues presented in the OP,
so I can resolve them in the draft.