Some grid troubles

From: Alexander Shpack <shadowkin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 00:15:42 +0300
To: www-style@w3.org
1.

grid-columns: * 5% * (0.5in * *)[2] * * 10%;

I would like to control the second column and width of this column
should not be wider than 150px;
Oops, it's impossible.

2.

Next trouble you can read here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-css3-grid-20070905/#example0
What happened, if I add another picture?

What I need to do, if I wish to separate another picture from first
one? The correct answer is bad. I must change the grid declaration,
and must control the count of elements, because any other element may
destroy this layout. If content is static, everything should be ok,
but, if content may be changed by users, this users must be very
skilled in design. They should thinking like grid-monsters. Today,
content editor may insert image into text and control it position by
this way, with grids they should insert new grid and set up image
floating and offset. Too complicated.