transition-property specify property to NOT animate only

From: Colin Sullivan <colinsul@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 11:26:11 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Today I was animating a class transition and the font-size was causing the external font to break during the animation.  I'm not complaining, but it would be nice if I could choose to animate "all" properties EXCEPT font-size.

For example:
> transition-property: !font-size
would animate everything but the font size.

If this already exists and I don't know about it, awesome.

The font:
http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cantarell:regular,bold
Colin Sullivan
http://colin-sullivan.com