RE: [css3-2d-transforms][css3-3d-transforms] Clarify equivalency with position: relative

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 23:21:09 +0000
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Related to this is whether transforms should affect CSSOM properties
such as offsetLeft.

Currently, offsetLeft is unchanged however much you translate or scale
the element. But it is reflects position:relative.

JS code that relies on these properties for overlays and other effects
will fail if any transform is applied to the element.