Re: [css3-writing-modes] a third option for implementing logical properties

From: MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:09:18 +0900
To: www-style@w3.org
> > > And calling folks incompetent doesn't help either.
> >
> > I apologize the point, since my english is very poor.
>
> I don't think language is the issue, you've made similar statements in
> Japanese repeatedly, including last night:

John,

Kobayashi-san apologized for his wording.  But Kobayashi-san has his
own view of good balance (i.e., more emphasis on Japanese or
Taiwanese user requirements than implementation difficulties),
which is different from yours but is also sensible.   However,
now that there appears to be consus on providing what
logical properties can achieve, there should be no problems.
Let's do real work!

Cheers,
Makoto