Re: [css3-3d-transforms] perspective-origin and percentages

From: Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:46:50 -0700
Cc: Řyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>, "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
To: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>

On Oct 13, 2010, at 8:35 PM, Sylvain Galineau wrote:

> [...]

Y position refers to height.

There was discussion of the behavior of transforms on inlines in the getBoundingClientRect
thread. No-one seemed to like Gecko's implementation, but we don't have any better
suggestions for how it should work. Until we do, I don't think there's much point expanding
on what "box" means for transform-origin and perspective-origin.

Simon