[css3-text] text-transform values should be grouped

From: Masayuki Nakano <masayuki@d-toybox.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 13:27:45 +0900
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hi, fantasain, thank you for adding "large-kana" value to the
text-transform property. It can improve accessibility on some Japanese
websites.

The definition of the property is now:

 > Value: 	none | capitalize | uppercase | lowercase | fullwidth |
large-kana

But I think that we can separate the values except none to some groups
and two or more transform should be able to be applied at same time.
Such as:

Value:
none | [[capitalize | uppercase | lowercase] || fullwidth || large-kana]

And I think that we should add "halfwidth" for converting fullwidth
characters to halfwidth characters. Then, that will be:

none | [[capitalize | uppercase | lowercase] || [halfwidth | fullwidth]
|| large-kana]

thanks,

--
Masayuki Nakano <masayuki@d-toybox.com>
Manager, Internationalization, Mozilla Japan.