Re: [css3-writing-modes] Potential impacts of the delay of the FPWD

Hi, Murata-san.

This is CSS WG, not EPUB WG.  Although CSS writing-mode is necessary
for some languages, I think that we need more discussions for agreed
specification.  If EPUB wants something like the XSL specification,
EPUB should use it instead of CSS.

Also, I look that your claim is a Japanese government / business
issue.  I think that CSS is for Web.  Web isn't the replacement of
paper media.  Of course, it is wonderful that EPUB uses CSS.

You should do the productive discussion instead of sending claim mail.

-- Makoto Kato

--
-- Makoto Kato <m_kato@ga2.so-net.ne.jp>