Re: Suggestion for generic CSS vendor prefix

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:00:19 -0700
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Cc: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, www-style <www-style@w3.org>
On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> The one possible exception may be inset/outset borders with rounded
> corners... but I'm not sure I've seen anyone using those.

I used those on a school project, to simulate a keypad.  The borders
were thick enough that it was rather noticeable, too.  I didn't care
all that much that there was a sharp transition there, but I would
have cared a *lot* more if this was an actual production site, not
just part of a class project.

I don't know if I still have it around, but I could duplicate it if necessary.