Re: Suggestion for generic CSS vendor prefix

On 3/24/10 2:51 PM, Bert Bos wrote:
> In the particular case of 'border-radius', the blocking issue[1] is
> whether (and, if so, how) to specify specific color transitions in the
> corners of a two-color border. Maybe this isn't as important as we
> thought, maybe we are overlooking a simple way to circumvent the
> problem, but maybe also it is a real problem and we failed to explain it.

In practice, it probably has to do with the fact that most people who
want rounded corners only want one border color (certainly that's the
case in the cases I've seen), so don't run into the problem of color
transitions.

The one possible exception may be inset/outset borders with rounded
corners... but I'm not sure I've seen anyone using those.

-Boris