Re: [CSS21] Issue 149 - px vs. pt

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 10:08:30 -0700
To: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
CC: "robert@ocallahan.org" <robert@ocallahan.org>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On 06/30/2010 07:35 AM, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> [...]

Right. If I'm designing a touch UI, which is one of the use cases
that Mozilla is concerned with, I'd want real dimensions, not the
size of some imaginary canvas. Not being able to get those
dimensions even through media queries, which were specifically
designed to do this, would be a very frustrating problem.

~fantasai