Re: is there any implementation of box-lines:multiple?

From: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:19 AM
To: "Andrew Fedoniouk" <news@terrainformatica.com>
Cc: "Alex Mogilevsky" <alexmog@microsoft.com>; "www-style list"
<www-style@w3.org>
Subject: Re: is there any implementation of box-lines:multiple?

> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 8:58 PM, Andrew Fedoniouk
> <news@terrainformatica.com> wrote:
>> Third solution is to include v-margins of children into row box.
>> So row's height is height of tallest margin-box.
>
> In both my proposal and the current draft all sizing happens to the
> margin-box of the elements, so that's already factored in.

This phrase:

7. Multiple Lines
"No additional space appears between the lines apart from the margins on the
largest elements in each line. "
from here http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-flexbox/

tells me that row box does not include margins of elements.
In other words: blocks with different margins have their border boxes
aligned to the row box. Margins are collapsed into max value and that
value is used for calculating margins between row boxes.
That is far from "height of the row box is tallest margin box", isn't it?

--
Andrew Fedoniouk

http://terrainformatica.com