Re: [CSS21] bidi, text-align, and list markers

From: Shachar Shemesh <shachar@shemesh.biz>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 20:23:30 +0300
To: Markus Ernst <derernst@gmx.ch>
CC: Adil Allawi <adil@diwan.com>, aharon@google.com, public-i18n-bidi@w3.org, www-style@w3.org, bert@w3.org, fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net, alan@css-class.com, ambrose.li@gmail.com, jackalmage@gmail.com, addison@lab126.com
Markus Ernst wrote:
> There is one point that I don't understand about the whole discussion: Is there any use case where a rendering other than
>
> * hello
> * OLLEH
>
> would be desired? It is the only one that does not look broken to me.

At the very least:
* hello
*                                                  OLLEH

Should also be possible. There are cases where anything but right
alignment of RTL text just doesn't make sense.

IMHO

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh