Re: if conditions again

I agree, one break is necessary every once in a while; staying within one
syntax can bog down an entire language. And (if this were passed) no
developers would want to make use of it until it's widely used, as well. One
other note: web servers won't need to be configured to deliver two separate
versions, instead ECMAScript can be used to add directly to the style tags.

~6 out of 5 statisticians say that the number of statistics that either make
no sense or use ridiculous timescales at all has dropped over 164% in the
last 5.62474396842 years.

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Sebastian Hennebrueder <usenet@laliluna.de