Re: if conditions again

> If every browser implements another combination of features, then in worst
> case you need to think like:
>
> 20 % of my visitors use a browser that supports x, y and z so I can create
> my look and feel with the following CSS rules and another 10 % have the
> combination of y, k and l so I need to use another approach.

Sebastian, rather than using different "approaches" for browsers with
significantly different capabilities you could create the basic layout using
"straightforward" CSS. Once you have a layout that displays adequately in
the full spectrum of browsers you can layer on additional styling which may
not be supported by all browsers.

Using bleeding edge CSS in any layout-related capacity is probably not a
good idea. You can go to town with shadows and reflections and whatnot,
though. :)

David