Re: [css-ruby] Proposal to publish new WD

On 12/01/2010 12:30 PM, Richard Ishida wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'd like to publish the version of the CSS3 Ruby Module at http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-ruby/
> as a new WD.  This will take the ruby module out of CR and revert it to a Working Draft.

Other issues:

1. I think you should mark as an issue that the spec needs to address
anonymous box generation rules (and to make them compatible with HTML5
ruby markup).

2. The line-breaking section should say that line breaks are only
allowed within ruby if the ruby base text can be broken at that
point. E.g. if complex Ruby is used to annotate the two morphemes
of "butterfly", the fact that we have added ruby annotations should
not cause a line breaking opportunity to be present between "butter"
and "fly".

~fantasai