[css-ruby] Proposal to publish new WD

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 17:30:24 -0000
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Folks,

I'd like to publish the version of the CSS3 Ruby Module at http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-ruby/ as a new WD.  This will take the ruby module out of CR and revert it to a Working Draft.

Before publishing I'd like to apply all change marks in the editor's version of the document, *with the exception of* those in Section 4.1, so I'd like the Working Group to comment on whether those proposed changes are controversial.  They are essentially editorial in nature, but note, in particular, that I have replaced most references to JIS X-4051 with references to Requirements for Japanese Text Layout (http://www.w3.org/TR/jlreq/).

I expect all editorial notes and change marks in section 4.1 to remain.

I'd like to ask the Working Group to take a decision to publish the new version.

Thanks,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead