Re: transitions vs. animations

From: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 07:09:01 -0700
Cc: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
To: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>

On Apr 9, 2010, at 1:50 AM, Håkon Wium Lie wrote:

> All are shorter, easier to spell, and will not be confused with
> 'transform'.

If I were going to start changing 'trans***" words, I'd start with 'transform', which is math-speak for "move". For avoiding confusion, I support changing "animation-duration" to "animation-period".

For now though, I just wanted to limit the changes/additions for your chart I was making to the conceptual changes I was trying to communicate.