Re: [css3-color] #rrggbbaa annotation, do we need to change the process?

From: Eduard Pascual <herenvardo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 19:30:06 +0200
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or, you know, you could write it.  ^_^

I was expecting that. Actually, I was going to volunteer when I
suggested it, but two things prevented me from doing so:
1) I had some stuff to do this morning; so I just left it as a
suggestion thus leaving open the chance that someone could have
something done before I came back.
2) If I write it, it will still need some review from people with
better knowledge on the topic than me.

I'll get into it right now, taking WHATWG's FAQ as a guideline for
content structure and the pages on the CSS site as the guideline for
markup/layout. I'm hoping to drop something here for review within
then next 24h.

Regards,
Eduard Pascual