Re: [css3-mediaqueries] width/height and viewport scrollbars

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:34:32 +0200
To: "CSS WG" <www-style@w3.org>
On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:27:06 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:32:51 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
> wrote:
>> Do you have a suggestion for text to consider when I next update the
>> draft (which might take a while, see other email)?
>
> During the CSS WG meeting this week we decided to update sooner rather
> than later. I have now made it very explicit that the size of a rendered
> scroll bar (if any) is to be included.
>
> I have not yet fixed the conflict with CSS 2.1 as I was unclear how to
> solve that. I've asked that we discuss it briefly next Wednesday or over
> email.

I should have mentioned the editor draft URL in one of these emails:

  http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-mediaqueries/

(The idea is to push out a new version of the Candidate Recommendation that addresses these editorial issues somewhere in the coming weeks.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/