Re: [css3-mediaqueries] width/height and viewport scrollbars

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:27:06 +0200
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>, √ėyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>, "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:32:51 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com> wrote:
> Do you have a suggestion for text to consider when I next update the
> draft (which might take a while, see other email)?

During the CSS WG meeting this week we decided to update sooner rather than later. I have now made it very explicit that the size of a rendered scroll bar (if any) is to be included.

I have not yet fixed the conflict with CSS 2.1 as I was unclear how to solve that. I've asked that we discuss it briefly next Wednesday or over email.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/