Re: [CSS3 Colors] HSL colors, hue and allowed values, [CSS3 gcpm] CMYK colors and allowed values.

RGB is probably good enough for Web browsers, but for some
applications of CSS, how the colors look on paper will be much more
important than how they look on a monitor. If you are familiar with
(or have some control over)  the color space of the output device, you
can get much more exact results with CMYK than you can by converting
from RGB, which has a different gamut.

Sent from my iPhone