Re: [CSS3 Colors] HSL colors, hue and allowed values, [CSS3 gcpm] CMYK colors and allowed values.

Why even support CMYK in the first place? It's an output device
dependent color model. Without an explicit color space assumed or
defined by everything that comes into contact with those CMYK values,
there is no way to display them correctly. I wouldn't touch this with
a 10 foot pole. Such color spaces are defined by ~2-3MB ICC profiles.

Well in advance of the required color management to support CMYK, I
would like to think we'd revisit color management for RGB (and
variants) and get that color model working correctly rather than the
total haphazardness it is today.

Chris Murphy
Color Remedies (TM)
New York, NY
Co-author "Real World Color Management, 2nd Ed"