Re: z-index of scrollbars

From: Giovanni Campagna <scampa.giovanni@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:43:39 +0100
To: robert@ocallahan.org
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Shouldn't be it instead in the same pseudo-stacking-context of
non-positioned non-floated *content*?

I expect that the same reasons for non atomical drawing of backgrounds
and borders require the scrolling mechanism (when one is needed, ie
only for overflow-style: scrollbar or pager) to be always with
content: if content is available, scrollbars should be.

Giovanni