z-index of scrollbars

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:22:19 +1300
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Somewhere the spec should mention that when the UA displays a scrolling
mechanism for 'overflow:auto' or 'overflow:scroll' elements, the scrolling
mechanism should be drawn just above any background and borders of the
element. (Opera, Webkit and IE8 'standards mode' already do this, and Gecko
will after 1.9.1/FF3.1).

Rob
53:5-6]