Re: z-index of scrollbars

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Giovanni Campagna <
scampa.giovanni@gmail.com> wrote:

> Shouldn't be it instead in the same pseudo-stacking-context of
> non-positioned non-floated *content*?

That's what Gecko did up to and including 1.9.1, but it turned out the other
browsers all put the scrollbars just above the background/border, and the
cases where it actually makes a difference are almost impossible to hit in
real life, so ensuring interop is much more important than favouring any
particular behaviour.

Rob
53:5-6]