Re: Somewhat offtopic: Stepping through the rendering process in browsers?

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 14:21:43 +1300
To: Adam Twardoch <list.adam@twardoch.com>
Cc: www-style <www-style@w3.org>
It would be pretty easy to implement this on the server, by having it emit
the document in chunks, or in your HTML by sticking the whole page in a JS
string and then emitting it one line at a time or one tag at a time using
document.write(). Or you could write script that loads the page into a
hidden iframe and then moves DOM nodes from that document to the real
document one at a time.

Rob
53:5-6]