Re: Projection media type in fullscreen browser mode

From: Stewart Brodie <stewart.brodie@antplc.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 12:44:40 +0100
To: Rijk van Geijtenbeek <rijk@opera.com>
CC: WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
Rijk van Geijtenbeek <rijk@opera.com> wrote:

> The spec says that media types are mutually exclusive:
>
> "Media types are mutually exclusive in the sense that a user agent can
> only support one media type when rendering a document."

Yes it does, but you can't really implement a non-desktop browser that
follows that.  I have to accept both "screen" and "tv", rather than just
"tv", because a failure to accept "screen" as well leads to a complete lack
of style on various sites that have tried to separate out their stylesheets
(usually into "screen" and "print")

--
Stewart Brodie
Software Engineer