[css3-background] cover keyword incorrectly defined

From: Christopher Robert Jaquez <crjaquez@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:18:35 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
It appears to me that the definition of the 'cover' keyword for
'background-size' is a bit off.  From
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-background/#background-size we have "...the
largest size [that] ... can completely cover the background...".  As
the LARGEST size would be infinite, I'm quite sure it should read:
"...the SMALLEST size..." there.  Not that I think that this was
tripping up any implementers.

Apologies if this has already been pointed out somewhere but it shows
up in the latest draft and I didn't see any mention of it in the
archives, minutes, or a web search, although I certainly could have
missed something.

Jaquez