From: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:36:17 +0000
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: Thomas Phinney <tphinney@adobe.com>, Mikko Rantalainen <mikko.rantalainen@peda.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

If I have to deal with "licensing crap" in
order to be able to use (say) Zapfino on
the web, then so be it : far far better to
deal with "licensing crap" in order to be
able to use a font crafted by a master than
to be able to use a zillion fonts that have
either been stolen, plagiarised or created
by well-meaning but unskilled amateurs.

Philip TAYLOR
--------