Re: CSS Charter

fantasai wrote:

> David Hyatt wrote:
>> Here is a list from Apple regarding what we would like to see within
>> the scope of the charter.
>
> What resources is Apple willing to allocate towards getting these proposed
> specs and test suites done?

Let me play the devil's advocate intentionnally here.
That list does ring a bell, does ring a lot of bells in fact.

Transformations, transitions, animations, filters..

      has Apple heard of SVG ?

I would really like to understand why CSS should reinvent the
wheel here instead of reusing something that is now widely accepted,
widely implemented. And mobile devices are not too weak to handle
SVG, a Canon DSLR camera has all its menus and UI in SVG...

</Daniel>