Re: [CSSWG] Resolutions 2008-03-04 and 2008-03-11

On Wednesday 2008-03-12 11:59 +0100, Christoph Päper wrote:
> Imagine making the addition (including its operator symbol) implied, just
> like the multiplication. Which of the following should be legal?

The current spec is quite clear that this is not allowed.  We're
talking about a spec already in CR, so let's please limit the
changes to clarifying what's ambiguous about it, and not adding new
features.

I'd like to be able to actually ship support for this at some point
rather than having it get pulled because the spec isn't ready.

-David