Re: Re[29]: css with attribues [main]

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:05:57 +0000
To: CSS Style <www-style@w3.org>

On 24 Jan 2008, at 10:10, Dmitry Turin wrote:
> DD> I don't recall seeing any examples that demonstrate
>
> Needs are also produced, as goods and capital goods.
>                                         Karl Marks.

> i.e. buyer does not invent goods (rolls are useless),
> buyer only react at goods, already presented on market.

Before a new product is released, there is usually a long process
that takes place which includes design and market research. The
market research is important, it reduces the chance of wasting
resources developing a product that nobody (or a very tiny minority)
is going to want.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/