Re: [css21] Missing "tr{vertical-align:inherit}" in Appendix D? (default style sheet for HTML)

"Michael A. Puls II" <shadow2531@gmail.com> hodd gsachd:

> On 2/26/08, j.j. <moz@jeka.info> wrote:
>>  There is a related discussion about Opera's behaviour here:
>>  <http://my.opera.com/community/forums/topic.dml?id=207329>
>
> In regards to the Opera thread specifically, I'm very interested in
> what others on the list think Opera should do in that situation.

Read this discussion carefully. The confusing thing is:

Opera internal applies the "missing rule from Appendix D"
  tr{vertical-align:inhert}

But Opera doesn't apply   td,th {vertical-align:inherit}

The latter is clearly buggy for me.

j.j.