[css3-namespace] normative reference to Namespaces in XML

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 23:24:11 +0100
To: pgrosso@ptc.com
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Dear Paul Grosso,

In

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2006Sep/0045.html

you raised three concerns on behalf of the XML Core WG. We have already
addressed the first and last issue in a separate thread. We believe we
have also addressed issue two now by having a normative reference to
Namespaces in XML 1.0 for the definitions. As we're only referencing it
for definitions and not for "XML behavior" in particular we did not add a
complementary reference to Namespaces in XML 1.1. We hope this is
acceptable.

Kind regards,

--
Anne van Kesteren