Re: FW: NoWrap property

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> I am not sure why you'd ever want
> to wrap between two immediately adjacent non-wrapping lines. But I might
> well be missing something.

Odd, I would have thought exactly the opposite.  If
there are two contiguous nowrap regions, then the
probability that one will end up with an ill-formatted
document is far greater if wrapping is prohibited
between them than if it is allowed.  In general, HTML
is a "wrappy" language, and I would expect it to wrap
(if it needs to) wherever wrapping is not explicitly
precluded, rather than the converse (which is to say,
wrapping only where it is explicitly permitted).

Philip TAYLOR