Re: [CSS21] stack level definitions in 9.9.1

On Tuesday 2008-05-20 00:46 +0200, Anton Prowse wrote:
> Due to the number of problems involved, I have taken the unusual step of
> presenting and analysing them in a separate paper rather than treating
> them here on this mailing list:
> http://dev.moonhenge.net/css21/spec/z-index/ .  The paper presents
> several proposals for the clarification of the relevant sections of the
> specification.  In summary, the issues addressed are:

Could you post a frozen (will never be changed) copy of this
document somewhere?  Preferably by emailing it as an attachment to
www-archive@w3.org, which will make it show up at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/ ?  It's very
difficult to comment on a document that's changing over time.

-David