[CSSWG] action 38, CSS Variables

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 21:14:26 +0200
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

Daniel had an action item from last CSS WG face-to-face meeting about
writing a proposal for CSS variables, an oooooold request from the web
authors' community, and get feedback from that community.

We're then very happy to submit today the following proposal and we hope
the CSS WG will take it under its wings to make it become a standard
implemented soon by all browsers. Feedback HIGHLY welcome.

   http://disruptive-innovations.com/zoo/cssvariables/

Daniel Glazman (Disruptive Innovations)
David Hyatt (Apple, Inc.)