Re: Proposal of @ua

From: Brad Kemper <brkemper@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 23:02:05 -0800
Cc: www-style@w3.org
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>

On Nov 21, 2007, at 11:35 AM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> As a browser-maker, I must say that I think you have a very rosy
> view of who gets blamed.  Sadly, that's not how it works.

Not really. I just know how quickly the company I work for will start
getting calls and e-mails from our customers if something on the site
is not working right (although it is kind of rare, because I do a lot
of cross-browser testing). I suspect Amazon would get more calls & e-
mails than you would, and more immediately, if their site suddenly
stopped working with FireFox.