Re: CSS Generated content selection

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 12:19:00 -0500
To: Sergey Ignatchenko <sergey@ignatchenko.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org

Sergey Ignatchenko wrote:
> Let's consider very simple case: copy-paste of ordered list into plain
> text

That's a totally different situation.  We were talking about paste into HTML.
For paste into plaintext, one might indeed want to put in the generated content.
  But let's continue with your example, except in the original context of my
comments (paste into HTML).

> as a user, I see disappearing numbering as completely
> unacceptable.

As a user, I see doubling of all the numbers as completely unacceptable.

-Boris