Re: [CSS21] Make XHTML <body> magic just like HTML <body>

Simon Pieters wrote:
> I don't think it's too late to make the special rules that apply to HTML

Define "XHTML"?  AShould they apply to an <xhtml:body> in any document?
  e.g., <xhtml:body> in an <svg:foreignObject>?  Or just to some
<xhtml:body>s?

For that matter, what do you want to happen if an XHTML document has two
<xhtml:body>s?

Extending this quirk from HTML to "XHTML" is a _lot_ more work than just
changing the wording of that one sentence in the spec.

-Boris