Re: Maintained matrix of CSS properties v. browsers/rendering engines ?

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:21:59 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-style@w3.org

> There is one on wikipedia on
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_layout_engines_(CSS)
>
> It needs some more love from CSS experts and browser developers, but it is
> quite comprehensive and ASFAIK neutral.

I suspect neither of these groups would be good choices of people to
edit the article as it is too easy for them to include "original research".
They would have to be meticulous about providing published sources for
everything.

Actually, in my view, the whole article fails badly on the grounds of
having too much original research.