Re: [CSS21] new WD and last call

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:13:32 -0600
To: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
CC: www-style@w3.org

Bert Bos wrote:
> The deadline for comments on this draft is December 7. If you find any
> errors, please send them to this mailing list, <www-style@w3.org>, and
> please include [CSS21] in the subject line (as I did on this message).

Bert, what's the latest issue covered by this draft?  It doesn't seem to cover
the issue I raised in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2006Nov/0006.html (which is not
surprising given the timing), but does it cover other issues raised in the last
few weeks/months?

As far as that goes, can we assume that mail sent with "[CSS21]" in the subject
makes it to the issues list?  Or does it need to be sent after a request for
comments like this one?  For example, do I have to resend my request for
clarification of the width algorithm for block reflow context roots?

Thanks in advance,
-Boris