RE: I18n Core WG comments on CSS3 Selectors [10]

Richard Ishida wrote:

> [...]

I thought the intent of including "en-cockney" in this example was to
illustrate that the selector will operate regardless of what language
subcode appears after the "-", including possible future values.  I
would not regard this as an erroneous example, although perhaps the
intent could be explicitly stated.

-Adam Kuehn