Re: [CSS21] <writing(and also logical) error in text>

From: Adam Kuehn <akuehn@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 12:34:48 -0500
To: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Cc: www-style@w3.org, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>

At 12:16 PM 2/3/2006, Philip TAYLOR wrote:

>Good, I like that re-casting, but it leaves undefined the behaviour
>of a browser that supports "run-in" but not "inline"; that situation,
>too, deserves clarification, IMHO ...

Just to be clear, the behavior you are concerned about would not be
undefined, just "unexampled".  In any case, my suggestion was
designed to make only an editorial change sufficient to address the
ambiguity concern.  I do not personally feel that a substantive
change is necessary, since every UA I'm aware of already gets this right.

-Adam Kuehn